Monday 24 August 2009

The first blog is the deepest

Or maybe not. I just needed to break the white space fear that took over me whilst looking at the blank blog and deciding where to start.

So our blog. Our blog was thought up over a rather fabulous (not to say impromptu) weekend in Edinburgh, which I hope to provide a post on sooner rather than later. We had called off at rather unassuming pub for a spot of lunch on our journey from Huddersfield and were bowled over by the service, atmosphere and quality of food. "We need to tell EVERYONE about this" we said. Eventually we'd said that phrase enough over the weekend for me to say, "I'm going to start a blog, so that we can really tell everyone (well those who find us and are interested!) about where we've been".

Our aim is to hopefully provide some inspiration to others through documenting and reviewing the things we do in our spare time. I'm sure it'll also help to settle any future arguments we'll have as one of us fondly remembers a weekend away, we'll have it in black and white that, really, the food was awful and the B&B had a strange obsession with clowns...

Until then, K x

No comments:

Post a Comment